Preserve a Witness’s Mouse Actions and Keystrokes with Video
Capital Reporting Company Native Capture service enables attorneys to display electronic documents to a witness during a deposition and record mouse movements and keystrokes on the computer screen in realtime.
- Video- Create a video file of the witness’s manipulation of the computer screen
- Capture- Capture mouse movements, inter-cell calculations, drop-downs and formulas within spreadsheets
- Sync- Synchronize file to the transcript, display in a stand-alone viewer or view using standard trial presentation software
- Images- Produce high-quality images instead of externally videotaping a computer screen
- Cohesive Evidence- Useful for all types of Native Evidence such as Java, Source Code, CAD files,
- Google Earth Fly-ins, and all Native Medical Evidence
- Video Synchronization- Couple with videography to capture the witness’s reactions as they click
- Paperless Exhibits- Seamless electronic exhibit management in realtime.
- Video Exhibits- Turn-key production of video exhibits
- XMS (Exhibit Management Solutions)- Organize, present, and store exhibits electronically
Contact your local sales representative to receive a demonstration or schedule your next deposition with Native Capture! Capital Reporting Company provides superior court reporting and litigation services to the legal industry. With a proven track record of industry excellence, Capital Reporting Company is the established leader in providing technology-driven deposition and litigation support services to law firms and corporations. For more information, go to www.capitalreportingcompany.com or click the videos below!